/ Support / FAQ / How do I add an Image to my website’s Gallery?
To add an Image to your dazzly website’s Gallery please do the following:
- Go to the URL: https://app.dazzly.co.nz
- Login using your Username (email address) and Password
- Click on ‘Edit Website’ (or ‘Website‘)
- Scroll down and Click ‘Gallery Images’ (under ‘Gallery Page’)
- You can now see all your existing Gallery Images (if any)
- Click ‘Add Item’
- Click ‘Browse Files’ to select an Image from your computer OR click ‘Browse Image Library’ to select a Stock Image from our extensive collections.
- Now that the image is selected, click the Green Button ‘Upload’
- Wait for the Progress Bar to indicate the upload is complete
- Enter a ‘Gallery Photo Caption’ (if applicable)
- Click the Blue Button ‘Save Changes’
- Be sure to publish your changes so that everyone can see them!