/ Support / FAQ / How do I change the colour scheme of my website?
We recommend a default colour scheme for your website based on the colours in the Business Logo you upload. If you wish to change from these default colours, or if you wish to just try something new, please follow these steps:
- Go to the URL https://app.dazzly.co.nz
- Login using your Username (email address) and Password
- Click on ‘Edit Website’ (or ‘Website‘)
- Either – two options:
- Click 'Colour Scheme' OR
- Scroll down to ‘General Settings’ and click ‘Colour Scheme’
- Select a Primary Colour from the Colour Picker (or a suggested colour)
- Select a Secondary Colour from the Colour Picker (or a suggested colour)
- Click the Blue Button ‘Save Changes’
- Be sure to publish your changes so that everyone can see them!