An instructional video demonstrating how easy it is to change the map position on your dazzly website. Includes voice-over.
How to Change the Map Marker and the Map on your website
1. Browse to https://app.dazzly.co.nz
2. Type in your Email Address and your Password and hit the 'Login' button
3. Select 'Website' on the left-hand-side menu
4. We're going to go down and take a look at some of the options for a map.
5. We have the 'Main Contact Address' which will be where your map is centred.
6. We have the 'Map Latitude' and the 'Map Longitude' which is automatically calculated when you enter your address.
7. You can edit either of these and click 'Save Changes' and 'Publish Now' and it will change the position of the map to wherever you need it to be.